Friday, January 16, 2009

me back on the waggon... for now

So I've had every good intention of getting back on the blog-waggon for the last several months but repeatedly failed to post for weeks at a time. I think my problem is I don't feel like it's really a post unless I say something significant or write a really, really long post. So in this post I will attempt to avoid both pitfalls and make this incredibly self-centered and insignificant while also keeping it short.

So here's a list of what's going on/gone on with me:
1) I had a cool chance to go to MN on business and happened to have time to see family
2) My dog doesn't have cancer (that's not a random statement, he had a "growth")
3) My hands are really dry
4) I hurt myself while scoring a goal in my hockey game last night
5) I'm working with some amazing people at launching the Durham campus of Vintage21 Church (starts Sun 1/18 @ 11am - more info here & here)
6) We are keeping our house extra warm right now with real wood fires
7) Shower in our master bath is still the way it was 2 months ago... busted
8) Refrigerator light is still the way it was 2 months ago... short circuited
9) The book of James is kicking my butt
10) I am totally in love with my wife and we have committed 100% to Friday night dates for the year of 2009 (& hopefully beyond)

There ya go, all about me, and kinda short.

No comments:

Post a Comment